Dlinkrouter.local: D-Link AC1900 MU-MIMO Router
The D-Link DIR-878 AC1900 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router provides your Internet connection over a blazing-fast Wireless AC connection of speeds up to 1900 Mbps (Up to 1300 Mbps 5 GHz Wireless AC and up to 600 Mbps 2.4 GHz Wireless N) by using advanced AC beamforming technology, significantly for 802.11n and 802.11ac devices. It comes furnished with one Gigabit WAN/Internet port and four Gigabit LAN ports to give speeds up to 10 times more active than standard 10/100 ports.
The D-Link DIR-878 AC1900 MU-MIMO Router features four antennas and a 3 x 3 Multiple In Multiple Out (MIMO) antenna configuration. The D-Link Wi-Fi routers (AC1900) gives more beneficial data rates, fewer Wi-Fi dead zones, more range, and higher security.
Functioning exclusively on the 5GHz bandwidth, the D-Link DIR-878’s 802.11ac wireless connections withdraw the congested 2.4 GHz band, enabling you higher speeds while, however, keeping backward compatibility with older 802.11n/g/b devices. The router adjusts your home to become a connected Home by inducing Wi-Fi to places where your old signal can’t reach. A more powerful Wi-Fi indicates that you can connect more wireless gadgets like surveillance cameras, baby monitors, sensors, and alarms in the spots where you require them.
The D-Link AC1900 Smart Connect Technology makes the connection with your wireless networks simple by excluding the complexity of multiple networks. The DIR-878 AC1900 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router offers incredible speeds, smart antenna technology, active ports, cloud features, and high-level security features. It also highlights the innovative design, easy D-Link router setup & Dlink router login, many more options.
How to install D-Link AC1900 MU-MIMO Router via Setup Wizard?
The Setup Wizard is designed to supervise you with the step-by-step method to configure your new D-Link router and connect it with the Internet.
- If you are performing the D-link router setup and installation for the initial time, you need to launch any web browser of your choice.
- Enter the web domain dlinkrouter.local in the address bar of your opened web browser. If this doesn’t work, then alternatively type in the default IP address available for the D-link router 192.168.0.1 in the web browser’s address bar.
- Then, hit Next to proceed.
- Please wait until your D-Link router identifies your web connection type. If your router recognizes your web connection, you may require to enter your ISP information like username and password.
- If your D-Link router does not identify the correct Internet connection, a list of web connection types to choose from will appear on the screen.
- Choose your Internet connection type, which can get collected from your Internet Service Provider, and hit the Next button to continue.
- If the router detects or you have manually selected PPPoE, you need to enter your PPPoE username and password and tap on the Next button to continue.
Point to Consider: Ensure that you have removed your PPPoE software from your PC. The PPPoE software is no longer required and will not operate within a router.
- If the router detects or you have manually chosen Static, you have to enter the IP and DNS settings provided by your ISP. Then, hit on the Next button to continue.
- Create a strong Wi-Fi password that your wireless customers will have to enter while connecting to your wireless network.
- Hit the Next button to proceed.
- To secure your D-Link router, you need to fill in a new password. You will receive prompts for this password every time you desire to use the router’s web configuration utility. Then, tap on the Next button to continue.
- You will get displayed with a summary of your settings. Hit on the Next button to analyze your settings or Back to make new changes.
- At the end of the Setup Wizard, you will notice a final summary of your modified settings. Hit on the Finish to close the Setup Wizard.
Cheers, your D-Link router has successfully configured and installed!