Are you searching for a budget-friendly Wi-Fi router that has practically all high-end advanced features? Try the D-LINK AC750 Dual-core processor Wi-Fi Router (DIR-819) that permits you to experience lag-free gaming and HD 4K ultra streaming without any interference or slowdowns. Plus, Multi-user MIMO technology delivers a sense of a private router for each device.
Not to forget the dual bandwidth feature present in this router allows the ultimate speed of 1300 Mbps. This high-performance router manages all types of heavy usage that incorporates HD video streaming, file transferring, and multiplayer online gaming.
Your web usage is assured to be modified with the amazing D-Link DIR-819 AC750 Dual Band Wireless Router that enables you a web connection wherever you go and all appreciations to its brilliant connectivity achievement and ergonomic design. The astonishing execution of the D-Link DIR-819 AC750 Dual Band Wireless Router comes equipped with 3 high-gain antennas to produce maximum reach throughout your home.
Features of DIR-819 D-Link Wi-Fi Router –
- Easy to Set Up: The D-Link router setup is quite easy in the case of the DIR-819 D-Link Wi-Fi Router. All you need to do is launch any web browser of your choice and perform the one-page setup to obtain a seamless internet connection.
- Super-Fast Connectivity: The D-Link DIR-819 AC750 Wi-Fi Router delivers you up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 433Mbps (5GHz) to give fast Wi-Fi speeds and fewer interruptions for the highest throughput. With fewer devices utilizing the high-speed 5GHz band, there’s less obstruction and jam, giving you better execution and a lag-free Wi-Fi experience.
- Bandwidth and Speed: The D-link DIR-819 is considered to be the best dual-band long-reach Wi-Fi router if your preferences are online HD streaming and online gaming. This router guarantees maximum speeds up to 750Mbps which is well above what is essential for 4K streaming and online gaming demands. Being a dual-band router, it can make use of the traffic-free 5GHz band for compressing out the highest speeds from the network.
- Extended Wi-Fi Coverage: The router delivers great coverage to your entire home as it comes furnished with the D-Link AC750 technology that has the ability to extend the Wi-Fi reach further.
- Next-Generation Wi-Fi Technology: D’Link AC750 is trustable by next-generation as it optimizes performance and reliable coverage.
- High-Gain Antennas: The D-Link DIR-819 AC750 Router comes furnished with 3 high-gain antennas to provide maximum extent throughout your home.
- Security: The Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) present in the D-Link AC750 router allows you to add your devices to your network quickly, effortlessly, and in a more secure mode.
- Compatibility: The D-Link AC750 router is compatible with a/g/n devices.
- Wired Connectivity: Four 10 out of 100 fast Ethernet ports available for fast device connectivity.
- QoS (Quality of Service): This feature permits gamers to prioritize the network for a special connection, which will result in lag-free online gaming sessions.
Dlink router login
How to do DIR-819 router login?
To perform AC750 router login having dual-band processor with high-gain antennas and modify the settings, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, make sure that you are connected to the DIR-819 router’s network, either through a Wi-Fi connection or ethernet cable.
- Then, launch any web browser of your choice and go to the web domain dlinkrouter.local or mydlink.com, or visit the IP address http://192.168.0.1.
- Next, the D-Link router login page will appear, and you will receive prompts with a login dialogue box.
- There you need to enter the username as “admin” and if it asks for a password, then leave it empty or try filling admin/password.
Note: If you have already modified the default password, then you need to use the new password instead.
- You will now get logged in, but if you haven’t yet changed the default password, we suggest you change it as the first thing you do after logging in.