What is Dlinkap.local?
Dlinkap.local is additionally termed because of the ‘configuration’ domain for D-Link extender that we use. As well as this website address redirect to the IP address ‘http://192.168.0.50’. If you own or decide to buy a D-Link extender setup, then you’ve come to the proper place. you’ll get a quick knowledge of the way to setup and efficiently run your D-Link extender for better Wi-Fi zones throughout your home or workplace. D-Link extenders provide great data transfer speeds with minimal latency and canopy the so-called ‘dead-zones’ which helps you optimize the Wi-Fi zones in your workplace. So, if you’re getting to extend the signals of your main Wi-Fi router, you’ll either get long Ethernet cables alternatively choose an extender to increase the network wirelessly. The extenders that D-Link generally offers are plug-and-play devices that are portable and may be setup in an instance. you’ll hence easily manage the settings also as configure the D-Link extenders.
Dlinkap.local Extender setup via Web-Browser
8. On subsequent page, you’ll modify and rename the Wi-Fi names (SSID) of the 2 .4 GHz also as 5GHz networks respectively.
9. Enter a password for your D-link extender’s networks also. It doesn’t got to be same as that of your main dlink extender Wi-Fi router.
10. Click on ‘Next’ and on subsequent page enter the ‘Admin’s’ password for added security so as that no-one can mess alongside your extender’s configurations within the longer term.
11. Click on ‘Next’. Hence you’ll be shown all the settings made and once confirmed, click on ‘Finish’.
12. It’ll ask you if you’d wish to bookmark this configuration page. Click on ‘OK’ if you would like to. The setup is complete.
13. The extender will reboot in 2 mins and can be ready to be used.
14. You’ll now connect your devices to the Dlink extender’s setup Wi-Fi networks.
Dlinkap.local extender setup via WPS
Dlinkap.local setup in AP mode
http://Dlinkap.local Firmware Upgrade